2. Read about Geoffrey Chaucer on pages 113-114 and "The Canterbury Tales: Snapshot of an Age" on pages 115-117. Write a summary of both!
3. Do "Make the Connection" on page 118.
4. Read page 119 and "the Prologue" on pages 120-121. Answer the following questions:
* What are your thoughts?
* What is the main idea?
* Who are the characters in the painting on page 121?
5. Choose one of the characters form pages 122-142 and make a poster in Google Docs using photos, graphics, words, phrases, etc. to explain the character you have chosen.